Content marketing enables true partnership between research, strategy and creativity, providing a different, more personal and efficient approach to communications. Development of brand campaigns has resulted in less creative and high-quality content, which is appreciated, demanded and relevant for business and segmented audience.
If you are inspiring and transparent in social media and other digital channels, you will provide interaction and organic growth of your content, but when social media users start reading and continue listening to you, it means that you are at the very beginning of what content marketing is.
Content academy is a school which gathers marketing experts and professionals in the area of communications where you can get answers to the questions such as what content and native marketing are, how to communicate creatively in digital channels. You will also learn about the most important aspects of content marketing in the form of research, production of content strategy, method of its placement, use of software for optimisation and evaluation of results. By combining case studies with theory and workshops, our lecturers will inspire you to apply the acquired knowledge in your everyday work in order to accomplish the best possible results.
- Introduction to Content Marketing– Basic Principles, Examples and Case Studies and Workshop on Creating Strategy Using Google Methodology
- Creative Thinking in the Era of Digital Communications
- Production of Textual and Video Content Appealing to Audience
- How to Obtain Data and How to Use Facebook Analytics
- Social media marketing
- Native advertising
- Mobile marketing
- Advertising on Google, Marketing and Remarketing
- SEO, or How to Make Google Like Your Website
- YouTube – Discussion with Influencers and Opportunities for Using This Channel
- Content Marketing Strategy